Tuesday, April 14, 2009

25 Things About Me

So this is from a ubiquitous social networking site...25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me. I was originally 'tagged' in someone's 'note'...which means I'm supposed to respond with my 25 things.

Yay Group Hug Everyone!

Here are mine.

1. I have been truly in love only once in my life.

2. I had a gay childhood. No seriously, I was actually always really happy.

3. I love Star Trek. Captain James T. Kirk is my biggest idol (apart from God of course). Gene Roddenberry is a genius (apart from God of course).

4. I listen to all types of music (except Country).

5. One of my dreams is to make a million before I'm 50. Like Gordon Gekko said "Greed, for lack of a better word is good".

6. I think global warming and climate change are lies. The Earth has been experiencing temperature changes and correcting itself for years.

7. My favourite drink is a Skinny Starbucks Hot Chocolate with Extra Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles.

8. I have the same birth date as Sean William Scott (you know - Stifler!)

8. My first childhood crush was Tiffany "I think we're alone now" Darwish

9. I used to love playing Warhammer. For hours. Now it's graduated to World of Warcraft.

10. I hate being thought of as a geek. I think it first happened when I was at primary school. I don't think I've got over it...but I will.

11. I say my prayers every night before bed.

12. I absolutely can't stand the taste and texture of cooked liver. Yuck.

13. I eat jelly babies by tearing them limb from limb and eating their heads last.

14. I think all anarchists should be shot. Don't they have anything better to do than cause trouble? We're living in an unstable enough world as it is without them going around wasting tax-payers money. It's because of the taxes I pay that they even have a life. They should be grateful.

15. I'm in favour of capital punishment.

16. Actually while we're at it, I'm in favour of corporal punishment too. Part of the problem in British schools is that we're too soft on the kids. All the social problems we have with children and teenagers would stop if corporal punishment was allowed in school. Kids have no respect - they need to be taught it.

17. If you asked me to tell you one of my favorite films, I would have a hard time not saying Titanic.

18. I have a really hairy lower-back that needs regular waxing/ shaving.

19. I had an operation to correct my flat-feet when I was about six-years old. It's meant my posture's improved, but I've ended up with occasional nagging knee pains.

20. I absolutely hate public speaking (being a teacher's easy because they're younger and I'm in charge). I always get really nervous and feel like I'm about to piss myself. At my wedding whilst giving my speech, a little bit came out...

21. I became a teacher because I was bored in my previous career.

22. When I was young I used to eat Lypsyl...I'm ashamed to say I still occasionally lick the end of my strawberry flavoured one (it's always handy!)

23. I own way too many pairs of shoes! I have one for every situation. Currently I have around 30 pairs of assorted trainers, smart shoes, DMs, running shoes etc.

25. I have a raw fear of snakes. I think it's a phobia.

If you made it down to here, thanks for reading. Hopefully there were a few, but not too many surprises on my 25 Things About Me.

Drop me a comment.