Wednesday, April 05, 2006

All Apologies


Sometimes the right title for a post in the form of a song title just hits ya.

As was the case with this one.

I've felt, over the past month, like I've been stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Maybe it's because of being in a [Landmark] seminar which stirs up where I'm being a selfish idiot...nice thing to deal with...sigh...

I mean part of me knows I'm being horrible, but actually confronting and dealing with it is a whole new thing. I think other people go through the same stuff as me, but I had been feeling as if everyone was out to get me.

Sorry for the over-indulgent, self-pitying tone of this post, but that's just where I am right now.

Not that having my own blog for people to read isn't self-indulgent at all... ;-p

There are close friends and family who've been on the receiving end of me recently. Shutting people out, and pretending it's ok, and generally lying is not a great way to be. It's cost me relationships. I'm glad they've given me an opportunity to prove myself and turn it around.

Long may it continue...

Peace Out (right?)

J.