Saturday, December 17, 2005

Where is my mind?

Hahaha...I can't remember if I have a title like this already...

Anyway I have been listening to the Pixies-what a song- and the right song for the end of Fight Club...

I think I'm gonna start my blog postings as song titles...

Well I performed at my school concert with the staff rock band...hilarious...and we rocked! Imagine a slightly older Sum 41...taking the piss out of Twisted Sister and Motley Crue...

I think if I had not found my calling as a teacher, a rock star would be my second choice...

So things have been busy at school...that, combined with A-Level coursework and a known difficult character at school allegedly swearing at me...

Phew...it seems that when a lot of things start going well another bunch I am not managing well at all...my priorities seem to be different to other people's.

What makes us different is what makes us beautiful right?

J.