Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Talking With People About What's Important

Sometimes I find it so hard to say the things I want to say. I don't know why that is. We had invited some friends over to check out the Landmark
Forum - and for whatever reason some had to cancel.

We had a cool afternoon telling the truth about life.

It got me thinking about how hard I find it to do that sometimes. Even
talking about Landmark I feel weird. I feel like people will think I am
strange and not want to talk to me. I can't even share something I find
amazing.

And then I heard something on Monday that made me think...sometimes the stuff I say really is weird because it's so different from the normal set of conversations that are around me...

I mean I'm used to the moaning and bitching...any talk of possibility is
wholly refreshing.

Who knows? The future hasn't happened...

J.