Friday, October 21, 2005

Moving Process...Learning Curve

I've learned a lot about how to move houses in the UK in a short space of time. It has all happened pretty fast...one minute we're talking about moving and areas, and the next thing we've had an offer accepted on a place!

Today is the day we move.

I'm waiting for the call...I have no idea how long it will take, or when we'll get the call...I'm pretty relaxed and patient about it though...

A bit of chasing will happen soon.

Moving has made me think about other things. I know my mum and sister will miss me...it's different to moving out for university...there's no going back this time.

It also brings a whole new set of interesting issues to deal with - like living with someone else, and all their idiosyncracies...I have no idea what the future holds, but I know what I want.

Anything is possible!

J.