Monday, October 24, 2005

Moving Out, Creating a Home, and Sustaining a relationship

Man.

I know I have patience...being a teacher brings that out in me.

But I'm beginning to think I am a nightmare in a relationship because I
don't want the ordinary...I am creating the extraordinary...

...and I'm just a guy...

One reason I haven't posted in the past few days is that I've moved into a
flat with my fiancee. It's amazing, inspiring, wonderful, and
life-affirming...

...it's also the toughest most intense thing I've done...(and I've done
some tough intense things)...or maybe that's just how I'm relating to it...

Whatever...creating a home together is a particularly challenging
thing...everyone seems to have their opinion on how to do it best-to the
extent that simple sharing of ideas becomes interfering.

It's within all this that how I am in my relationship (and in my life I
suppose) surfaces.

There's nothing quite like participating at Landmark to bring all this up.

It feels like being stuck between a rock and a hard place...and I want to
hide, give up, cry, shy away and scream with frustration.

Not too dramatic then!

Who knows what will happen?

J.

___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com